Providing a high quality service to all our clients, customers and staff
At Broadbent and Co. we aim to provide a high quality service to all our clients, customers and staff. Broadly, these comprise five main areas –
One of the best ways we can ensure the quality of our service is by listening positively to, and responding to your views. We always welcome any comments or suggestions that you may have on how we can improve our service and would encourage you to contact us at anytime. Equally, we would like you to tell us when we get it right, too, so that we can continue our good practices. See below for the names of key contacts.
The whole focus of our work is to provide you with an effective and complete professional service.
If you are unhappy or not satisfied with any part of our service, please talk to us. We would like to make it clear that any difficulty that cannot be resolved with your original contact at Broadbent & Co., can be lodged as a formal complaint.
Complaints can be made in any way that suits you best – by ‘phone, letter, personal contact or visit, or by email. You will need to state that you wish to make a formal complaint and make a note of the complaint reference that we will give you. We will make use of this reference to log and track your complaint so that this can be followed up and seriously dealt with.
If your original contact at Broadbent & Co. is unable to resolve the issue concerned, or if you are not satisfied with this, please contact Broadbent & Co. directly.
1 .In most cases the first point of contact would be Rob Slater, Centre Manager. He can be contacted on the Centre telephone number, which is 01457 835568. Alternatively, send an email for his attention to email@example.com
2. Rob Slater will carefully record the nature and facts of the complaint and forward this to Andrew R Broadbent, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) within 24 hours for his attention and response.
3. We aim to acknowledge receipt of formal complaint within 1 working day of its submission.
4. We aim to deal with your formal complaint within 10 working days. However, if for some reason this is not possible, we will write to you before then explaining this, and telling you how long we think your formal complaint will take to resolve.
5. If you remain dissatisfied after the initial response from Broadbent & Co., you have the opportunity to contact Andrew R Broadbent, the CEO directly, using any of the methods already listed earlier in this policy, who will be the ultimate point of appeal.
6. COMPLAINTS POLICY - Number 6. The last sentence commencing 'The Disabled Student ....... requires deleting and replacing with :- The Student Loans Company at firstname.lastname@example.org has expertise regarding access to the Disabled Student Allowance.
Start your referral by completing our online referral form. The form is easy to complete and our team is always happy to help and can be contacted to assist you.Online Referral Form