Jonathan Reynolds MP
“Fantastic visit to Broadbent & Co in Mossley this morning. Broadbent are a local family business who provide assessments to disabled students to allow them to realise their full potential. It was uplifting to meet people so passionate about providing a quality service that is making a big difference to peoples’ lives.
Since it was founded the business has created over 60 jobs and continues to grow. Thanks to everyone at Broadbent for hosting me this morning.”
- “They have been brilliant they got me through my uni degree and I wouldn’t be in my job now if it wasn’t for them and Andrew Broadbent”
- “Yep, they helped me with an assessment and I’m nearing the end of my degree!
- “They have helped me too. Brilliant company.”
- “They were fantastic for me x”
- “Really important service”
- “Fantastic Steve and Liz hope you have continued success”
- “Genuinely lovely staff who helped my son lots”
- “Well done Xx”
- “Well done Liz and Steve, fantastic xx”
- “Well done that they are getting recognition. They were amazing with my daughter who has a disability. An assessment and help that ensured she got off to a great start at uni.
- Well done to an amazing team X”
- “Well done all. Keep up your good works..”
- “Well done!! Great family!! Great business!!
- “God bless you all, Brilliant…”
- “They are brilliant”Well done. What a fantastic group”
- “Good to see they are getting recognition”
- “The comments from students & those connected say it all! Well done!”
Posted on: 29th March 2018 by Andrew R Broadbent