What is a Funded Review?

You may need to have a Funded Review Needs Assessment if your disability has changed, or you have a new disability diagnosis. You may also be entitled to a Funded Review Needs Assessment if you have changed course, or had a break in study of two years or more.

In order to arrange this, you will need to contact your Funding Body with evidence of your changed, or new disability, or your new course. They will ask you to fill in a form. Once they have received this they will contact you to arrange a Funded Review Needs Assessment.